onsdag 7. november 2012

feels like snow in September, but I always will remember

1. I love Summer Love by One Direction. I just think it really fits the voices to everyone. And it's just a really nice song about saying goodbye to someone when you don't want to say goodbye. There are lots of songs I love on this CD, and I find myself thinking - wait, if I love them, surely One Direction's music must be a part of my music taste then? I've always said that they're not exactly my cup of tea, but I think maybe they are now. And you know, there are so many songs on this album that makes me grin and just dance along. So, I guess, maybe I will fall in love with a happy song.

2. I'm looking forward to Friday, because that's when the Take Me Home album is out, and I am going to the cinema in order to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower with my younger sister. I sort of made her read it, because I loved it so much. But most of the times she'll actually read whatever I pass in her direction. It's kind of nice. But then again, I don't give her novels that I know she won't like. And the only time she read a novel from my collection that she didn't like, it was her choice. I decided to bring her along to the cinema, seeing as I brought her along to the cinema last year too. We watched Shrek then. And I just thought I'd make it a tradition - you know, bringing her along to the cinema once a year. Just her and me. I think it's important to establish a good relationship with your siblings, because surely you'd want them to be in your life forever.

3. You see that picture I've posted along with this blogpost? Yeah, that's Nialler. But more importantly, I love his jumper. I was watching this live ustream they had last week or so, and it instantly caught my sight. It was like love at first sight .. with a jumper. And so I was just staring at the jumper throughout a lot of the ustream, thinking about where I could get one. Except for when Nialler was laughing. You can't not watch his face screwed up while laughing his infectious laughter. He was sporting it again yesterday at the airport on their way to conquer America. Oh wait, they've already done that. It's a bit funny, because Liam, Louis and Niall always go for a comfy plane ride, wearing jogging pants, and jumpers. Whilst Zayn and Harry go for the "Oh, is this a runway?" look. And then they look all handsome and lovely. But to be quite honest, I quite like Nialler wearing jogging pants and jumpers. It just fits him really. And to think that I'd say that - I hate when boys go around in jogging pants. Oh, and Uggs. Please, please don't do that to yourself. I think there is a big reason why I'd never be this fond of One Direction back in their early days. Jogging pants and Uggs and everything Abercrombie. I'm sorry, that's just a big no and thumbs down for me.

4. I went to bed at 3:00 am. yesterday, after studying for my test today. And then I woke up at 6:00 am. - meaning that I got very very little sleep. But I passed. And I was so relieved, because although I was almost certain it would go well, there will always be a part of me that doubts myself. And I think that goes for everyone. Because life learns you to not be certain of anything. After coming home from school, I just went to bed and slept for five hours. And when I awoke, it was really dark, leading me to think it was nighttime. But in reality, it was 5:00 pm. And what did I do then? Course I celebrated by scrolling down my dashboard on Tumblr, looking for more One Direction related posts. I'm not sure if I've made it a habit to procrastinate with watching One Direction videos, reading about them, looking at pictures of them, reading One Direction fan fiction, etc - when I have important school things to do. Because thus far, it seems like it. I barely even read for this test I had today, because I was procrastinating all day. I even had my sister slap me for it. Thanks for that, by the way. And then there is my oral exam back in June. God, I was almost certain I'd fail that. Just because of One Direction. Yeah, you douchebags, I am talking about you.

5. Lastly, in this long blogpost, I just want to congratulate Obama. I've been a fan of Obama since the election in 2008, even though I'm not too fond of politics. I'm the kind of person who lives in denial. Ignorance is bliss, yeah? Not really. Something that has annoyed me immensely is the fact that a lot of Americans (on the Internet) have been really mean to those who does not live in America, but still have an opinion about who should have been elected. "Do you live in America? No. So your opinion is invalid". Comments like that angers me, because fuck you, people are allowed to have opinions. And to think that they (I'm not generalizing all Americans, only those who has left comments similar to the one I just stated) think that this election doesn't affect others? How stupid can you be? Of course it affects others - it affects the whole damn world. We are all intertwined countries, dependent on others. And if one falls, everyone falls like domino bricks. But yeah, congratulations Obama. Thank god, because though I might not be as updated on politics as everyone else, I stand for equality. And I just hope that once in the future, we'll all look back and think about how stupid we were to think that same-sex marriage, or relationships even, are a bad thing. Please parents, don't pass on your judgmental thoughts to your children. Ah, if only I could somehow knock some sense into some people. Jeez.   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar