tirsdag 20. november 2012

I love the simple thought of you


Oh, please, please. Please do a duet with Gary Lightbody on your new album Ed. When you are going to record a new album, that is. I've fallen in love with this song, and this video because Ed Sheeran looks so awkward without his guitar. And the little kiss on Lightbody's forehead? Can I please "ship" these two? The song itself is just lovely. Do I even have to tell you that I love the lyrics? It seems like I fall in love with new songs every day. And what's up with that? I had a really long period of time where I couldn't find any new music, and now I'm bombarded with new tunes every day. Apparently this song was played on Grey's Anatomy as well. Season eight actually. I guess I was too busy crying and watching the story line rather than listening to the music. But I'm going to watch the episode over again, either today or tomorrow. In terms of my obsession with One Direction, today has been a very eventful day. The Twitterfeud between One Direction and Piers Morgan is possibly the most amusing thing ever. My best friend even admitted to wanting to be their best friends after that (yes, I have evidence now, and you can't un-say it). School is taking it's toll. After hitting the snooze button on my alarm several times earlier today, I finally awoke. And I literally dragged on the first thing I could spot, not bothering to look "nice". I originally planned to stay at home, but I figured I'd do more at school. And I was probably right, seeing as I did quite a bit. I still have a load to do, so no celebration. Except on Friday I'm going out. Oh wow, imagine me doing #TheJoe on the dancefloor. I'll have you know that I've just giggled at the thought. Giggled mi amigos. Who does that? Anyways, I kind of have to go to bed soon. Or now actually. Honestly though, I probably won't go to bed for another hour or so. Yeah, I'm very disciplined. Not.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar