torsdag 22. november 2012

if our hearts are never broken, well there’s no joy in the mending

Why, hello, aren't you pretty? This quote is from The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and one of the reasons why I love it so much. I sometimes I wish I could meet Charlie, and perhaps have a conversation with him about life and whatnot. He would probably have really interesting answers too. Today has consisted of studying (anatomy) and writing. I've been wanting to write about a certain theme for quite awhile now, but each time I've tried, the words never seemed to come to me. But they did today whilst I was eating. It happens at the most inconvenient of times. Very often at the train or the bus home actually. It's like someone just hit me with a ball of inspiration. I was trying to watch the Bambi awards earlier, because One Direction are there. It sometimes creeps me out that I almost always know the location of the boys. I mean, isn't this called stalking? Surely it must be. Oh well, it seems like the live stream was only the red carpet and in German. Which, honestly, should be quite understandable for me after having German at school for five years. But instead I sat there with wrinkles between my brows, trying to figure out what they were saying about One Direction. You know that feeling when you actually understand something, and then you just want to fistpump? Yeah, happened every time I realised I knew what they were saying. I am trying my best to get tired of One Direction and all, and for a slight moment last week, I was certain I would make it out of this fandom. But I've now realised it's almost impossible. They are just too lovable and relatable and just really fun. And who can hate such people? So, for now, project hate One Direction is off. I had a day off from school today, and as much as it joys me, I kind of hate having Thursdays off. Simply because I always think it's a Friday, but then I realise that tomorrow is Friday, and I've got to attend school. It sucks. But hey, at least I get to attend school. And for that, I am forever thankful. Alright, back to studying. These days I don't even dare to look at the calendar, because I know I'll just freak out. And no thank you - I would rather just avoid panic and stress. My old friends. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar