søndag 11. november 2012

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

I want someone to make me a mix tape too. That would have been awesome. God, videoplayers and cassette players. I miss it. I know we've got loads of videos and cassettes in this household. But technology moves on, and leaves old inventions behind in the dirt. I really want to find a decent videoplayer - there should be an "vintage" technology store somewhere. I'm guessing it already exist, but where, I don't know. It is fathers-day here in Norway today, and for that occasion I made this card yesterday. "P" stands for "pappa", which basically can be translated to "dad, daddy, etc". Happy fathers-day to every father out there! Prior to this card, I've made two others, whom I've painted. So I figured I'd take a break from painting, and go for the "simple", which is also my favorite thing to do. Even if it takes me loads of time - which, in hindsight I realise I should have spent on studying. Nevertheless, I think the outcome was pretty good. I'm watching a bit of X Factor UK, and is it just me, or does Union J look a bit too groomed? I think they always look like they've got on too much makeup - like their cheekbones are always there. And their eyebrows looks too groomed. I don't know - maybe it's just me who likes them a bit more gruffy and all. And why does George Shelly (or Shelley) sing so little? I mean, I thought the three seconds he sang in this Taylor Swift cover were gorgeous. But yeah, three seconds. And no, I don't think he looks very much like Harry Styles other than the obvious curls. Anyways. It's not even 3:00 pm here, and it already feels like it's 6:00 pm. Seriously, it gets dark here so early, and it's really depressing. I guess it won't be long until the Norwegian population go into their "winter depression". I'm currently listening to One Direction's (who else) Little Things live on X Factor UK. When I find a decent video, I'll post it, because it is beautiful. Although I've now got a new album with like 17 tracks on it, I think Little Things will always stay my favorite. Because it is Ed Sheeran who wrote it, hence the utterly beautiful lyrics. And I just think the boys sing it beautifully. And then there are the harmonies. Oh, sweet, sweet harmonies. Harmonies is the difference between a complete and an uncomplete song sometimes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar