mandag 19. november 2012

honey you are the sea upon which I float

Sometimes I'll just listen to my whole iTunes list rather than a playlist. I have about 800 songs, which means sometimes there are songs I've not even listened to. And I guess I fell in love with Green Eyes by Coldplay. The song actually made me think of Harry Styles, and therefore I wrote a little drabble about him. Scroll down if you want to read it. And keep in mind that I was in fact thinking of Narry when writing this and the "I" person is in fact Niall, not me. Oh god, I just reread it now, and it's soooo cheesy. So cheesy I want to puke. Anyways, I think everyone should give Green Eyes a listen, because it is in fact very beautiful. And the most beautiful lyrics of course. I made these Christmas cards on Saturday, was it? And now I am contemplating whether to paint them. Because I love simplicity and all, but I would also love to see how they'd look with colours. Seeing as it's Monday, I am currently at school doing anatomy. I try my best not to think too much about the upcoming exams, because surely I'll just go mad? And the fact that I'm still doing anatomy and nothing else? Oh well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar