lørdag 10. november 2012

don't try to wake me up in the morning, cause I will be gone

I had big hopes for this movie. I really did. And so when I sat there in the dark room with chatter around me, also known as the cinema, I was judging every bit. The intro even. I was so skeptical to the movie, it's almost a bit maddening. The thing is - the book is just full of amazingness. Every page contains of a brilliant line that later will be seen on Tumblr as a quote. I'm not even kidding. This picture of mine - yes I did sit down and do a bit of painting - will later on be uploaded to Tumblr. Just because I think this quote is brilliant as well. Anyways, back to the movie. My sister actually think it was quite good. I'm not so sure. I don't love it, nor do I hate it. I think I like it. There were a few details I really missed, and I wanted Charlie to be as emotional and weird as he is in the novel. And then everything happened so quickly. Like, it seemed a bit rushed. But then again, it's a movie. I also think it was a bit vague as of what really happens in the novel. But to be fair, the novel itself is quite vague too. I did like the actors though. Especially Logan Lerman as Charlie. I think he was perfect, and exactly what I'd imagined when I read the novel. Emma Watson, however, was not what I had imagined when thinking of Sam. But I think she's a great actor and all, and I really love the tunnel-scene. What I really think they did a good job with, is the scene where Charlie starts seeing. I cannot reveal further about the subject. But it was good, and that's when the tears started dropping down my face. Up til' then I hadn't cried, and that's when I decided that - yes, yes, I quite like this movie. But I think people will have to read the novel before they go watch the movie. It's the only way to really understand. I don't know .. I cannot decide what to say really. It just was good, and then the ending was brilliant. And I did get chills along the way. Good chills, that is. I don't know - I cannot decide on what I really think. I just really love the novel, and I'm glad that the movie might just make more people read it. Anyways, I'm going downstairs in order to watch a One Direction interview and eat something. Cause I'm starving. And yeah, it's 02:05 am. and I should probably be sleeping. But hey, it's Friday. Cut me some slack, yeah? Not going to be young forever, so I might as well enjoy it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar