mandag 12. november 2012

this is the start of something beautiful

Hiya. I just came home from school an hour ago. I'm a bit tired after only having four hours of sleep yesterday. Sure, it's all my fault, seeing as I went to bed really really late each day in the weekend. And then when I went to bed at 1:20 am. yesterday, I fancied some food. So naturally I decided against falling asleep  and went downstairs and ate whilst watching the EMA's (I recorded it earlier). I'm not very smart when it comes to sleep and all. Due to the lack of sleep, I was a bit delirious today. It only happens once in awhile. Most times I'm just really tired, but I'll pull it through until I go to bed that day. I mean, it's four hours. I'm usually fine with it. But today I was in a hyperactive mood where I laughed at basically everything and nothing. But I'm fine now. I am most definitely not laughing for no reason right now. I think I've just passed that hyperactive obnoxious loud mode. And now I'm just in that mode where I'm tired and really want to sleep forever. Instead of sleeping, I need to finish a bit of schoolwork, seeing as I've once again been a lazy arse this weekend. God, I just realised yesterday that it is one month until my exam. One month people! I am slightly freaking out, because I don't understand how I am supposed to even care about getting a good grade. All I care about right now is passing the exam. And I guess later on I'll be really pissed off because I've wasted so much time doing shit. Excuse the language. I also realised yesterday that it should be winter by now. But to be honest, the weather outside is quite warm. For being November, that is. I keep thinking - it's winter now, and therefore I cannot use this jacket anymore. But in truth, I'm still using my "autumn" jacket. I don't actually know if I feel happy about it. Because though it's cold, it usually lights up a bit outside. It's not just dark and glum. It's snow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar