søndag 25. november 2012

Louis' too tired to cry. He's learned long ago tears don't help anyway

Yeah, I think the fact that I'm currently listening to "russelåter" is a proof that I miss being a russ. And I can't believe it actually was this year, seeing at it feels like ages ago. Yesterday was a bit of a fail, seeing as we wanted to go out. Out as in out on the town. But when trying to get inside the pub, the guard looked at my friends ID and said "you have to be twenty years". Course I thought he was joking around, but when I realised he was in fact being genuine, we turned on our heels and pondered on what we could do next. After complaining a bit about the lack of decent nightclubs with 18-year old limits and heading to the cinema to pet the posters of Taylor Lauter, we ended up walking home and watched a film. Nevertheless it was a really cozy night with homemade pizza and oreo cake. And a bit of alcohol as well. And we didn't wake up to birds tweeting outside the windows either, so 'is all good. Not to mention that it actually began snowing today as well. Ah, and now I don't have to be all "Cindy Lou Who" and stare at the window whilst singing. I think it's been a really good day, except the fact that I've barely done any schoolwork, and it's actually two weeks until my first exam. Yeah, and it's not looking too bright either. The title of this blogpost is a quote from a fanfiction I read today, and that sentence just wrecked my heart really. Because it's damn perfect. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar