lørdag 3. november 2012

I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care


Oh my god. I'm sorry, but it's nighttime and I've just listened to Rock Me by One Direction - sorry, I just couldn't not listen to it. Don't worry I'm going to buy the album anyways. Holy crap. I love it, and I don't understand why. Well, actually, I'm pretty sure it's because of the line: "I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care". Yeah, I really love that line. Oh and then there is the fact that Nialler sings a lot! And is it just me, or is there a sexual reference in this song too? I wouldn't be surprised if all songs contained sexual references. I suppose that's the one direction to go, eh? Oh, facepalm - I'm so sorry for the pun. It seems that I am in the mood to have horrible humor and be a complete fangirl in the same time. Although I'm loving Rock Me, I really hope the rest of the album will stay unleaked. Or else I'd just feel really bad, considering this song has already leaked. And that Live While We're Young was leaked. And yeah. Oh god, I was supposed to go to bed ages ago, but I cannot stop replaying this song. It's just addicting. Oh god, now I'm scared to wake up tomorrow and all the songs will be leaked on Tumblr, and everything is just ruined. Well, not ruined. But, yeah, ruined. Oh god, I really cannot wait for the album now. And how many times have I said "Oh god"? Probably too much. I'll give the song another listen, and then Little Things. And then it's straight to bed. Promise.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar