mandag 19. november 2012

Jick Nonas

It's late and I should really go to bed, because I have school tomorrow. But I've just been looking through my favorites on both Youtube and favorite Tweets. And it just brings back so many memories. And to think that Demi Lovato once tweeted that she knew of "Jemi", and that is would never happen. Well .. never say never, eh? But I loved the days when The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato were inseparable. Till this day, it always always make me grin whenever they support each other. Oh my god, and Bounce. I've no words. Can we please turn back time when everything was sunshine and rainbows? No? Fine. Oh and when Nick went solo and performed "Stay". That was one very fine moment, where everyone was like "woah, you're amazing", and I was like "well yeah, he's always been amazing". And the day George Craig from One Night Only followed me on Twitter? *Fistpump*. Oh and the constant "Twitterrape" between Nicole Richie and Joel Madden? Love it: "@JoelMadden: Had a 5 hour blackout... I don't remember anything... but my butthole hurts" "@JoelMadden: well looks like @nicolerichie jacked my twitter again". Oh my god, and even when Selena Gomez was promoting Nick Jonas. Oh my god, more "Jemi" tweets. I could cry over how cute they were. And then it's the hilarious tweets between Luke Pasqualino and Kaya Scodelario from Skins. I would just post pictures of all the tweets, but that would have taken way too much time. I've now scrolled through all of them, and it's kind of some evidence of my various obsessions over the past three years. But only Jonas Brothers has stuck through it all actually. And you know, I still think to this day that I always will be a fan. A jonatic. Right, now I really have to go to bed. Bon nuit!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar