torsdag 15. november 2012

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

These are my absolute favorite lyrics from One Direction thus far. I don't quite know why, although I have a few suspicions. I slept really long today, catching up on hours I lost earlier this week. Hence why I am not at school right now. And it actually feels a bit weird. Which again, is really weird. I have not been very productive today either. I guess it's just something about my bed screaming: lie down and just be lazy. Oh, and then there is the fact that I've actually eaten decent food today. On the days I stay back at school, my food contains of bread. And more bread. I can manage with that of course. But it get's quite boring in the end. I just skyped with my sister and nephew, and I saw him standing alone for the first time! And he stood alone for so long. My sister pointed out that it was the longest he had ever done before. I was actually going to blog about my nephew before my sister rang and asked us to come on Skype, so I guess it was faith, eh? Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema to watch either a sad french movie or the new Twilight movie. It's probably going to be the sad french movie, seeing as I don't really fancy sitting in a cinema filled with teenagers swooning and screaming. I did it once. Never again. Oh my god, I had almost forgotten about Grey's Anatomy, until it popped into my mind as I was thinking about what to procrastinate with. And I was almost a bit disappointed until I saw the ending. And then I was like: alright, I'm in the mood to write some fiction. And then I did write. And then I just saved the file. And now it's probably never going to see daylight. And that's the end of that story. Can I just bring up how I think Zayn is a complete cutie? Because even if One Direction just released their album, he spends loads of time on Twitter trying to promote Little Mix's new single. I find it very adorable and absolutely heart clenching. I just find Zayn and Perrie very lovely together. And maybe it's easy for me to say because I don't actually fancy Zayn. But you know, whatever makes you happy. You should always be happy for someone if they are happy. Even if it stings. Alright, now I need to go and eat, because my mum is yelling. And my sister just scared the hell out of me, telling me to go downstairs and eat. And who can say no to food? Not me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar