onsdag 14. november 2012

tend to touches just to show you how I feel

Truly Madly Deeply is my favorite One Direction song at the moment. And I have a feeling it will become one of those songs I can listen to whenever. A song that I'll never grow tired of. Here is my drawing from yesterday. I did in fact sit down in my bed to draw this yesterday. This is a part that Liam Payne sings. "..And tend to touches just to show you how I feel. Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal". And I just think it's really beautiful, and a bit Ed Sheeran-ish to be honest. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ed, himself, who wrote this song. Although it might be a bit too cheesy for Ed. I am currently at school as usual. Reading anatomy actually. I was hoping to finish this chapter about cells today. But I've been procrastinating a bit today. Still, I think I've managed to do quite a bit. It's on these days I feel like I don't even live at home. I spend all my day at school. And then I head home to sleep and shower. Like, yesterday my younger sister popped into my bedroom, saying hi before she went to bed. Just because she hadn't actually said hi, or seen me that day. I think I am going to sit for another two hours, and then I'll be heading home. Hopefully I will get home safely too. Yesterday, whilst walking to the train station I spotted two police cars and a policeman with a dog. It was sniffing for something - evidence, I think. I suppose I was a bit taken aback. I mean, I know big cities equals crime and all. But still. You don't actually go around and think of it, do you? Right, I've gotta go and "get my head in the game". Yes, I was in fact referring to High School Musical there. I sometimes like to pretend I live in a musical, and belt out songs to whatever is going around me. It's true. You can ask my friends. Oh wow. Before I go for real, you should defnitely go and give Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande a listen. Just do it, please, because it is bloody beautiful. Almost perfect, even.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar