fredag 30. november 2012

forever is an empty promise


I've been meaning to write about this for quite awhile, but I've always forgotten about it. Every day I walk the distance between the train station and school. And at one point I walk past this atelier of some sorts. And through the window I can see a painting of a woman. It is grey and dull, matching the feeling that the painter is trying to send across to it's viewers. And I can't exactly pinpoint what it is, but it is really intriguing to me. I sometimes feel like I belong at an atelier, me and my thoughts only. Maybe one day. Anyways, I'm currently hoping to finish this bitch of a project we've been working for the past week. Nah, it isn't really a bitch of a project. I've just never been so exhausted due to transcribing a 50-minute long interview. I had calculated on using approximately one hour on it yesterday. But oh, wait, it's gone one hour already and I'm only 9 minutes in? Yeah, kind of wanted to punch someone then. To my excuse, it isn't easy to replay and hear the same exact sentence and the same voice three times in order to write down what the person says. I'm getting there, though. And tomorrow is almost here. December 1st and Christmas decorations. Despite the cold weather, there is a lack of snow, which is quite depressing. But who cares, I'm going to be listening to Christmas tunes, watching Christmas films and be all jolly tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar