lørdag 1. desember 2012

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, listen to iron maiden with me


But the fuck? Is this some kind of sick joke? One Direction did a cover of Teenage Dirtbag. The song that's on my mind always. Maybe they can read minds, I don't know. I'm kind of guessing it was Harry's idea, because, well, it would be his kind of music taste. At least the music taste of the Harry I have in my mind. And oh my god, Niall with an electric guitar? Christ. This is too much for me to take in. I really really hope they are doing this cover on the Take Me Home tour as well. I've missed the lads on stage. I guess it's the way I fell in love with them too, them being on stage and doing silly things. Ah, and I'm so glad they are still doing Twitter questions. And I kind of can't believe they are going on a new tour, with a new album. It somewhat makes me feel a bit bad for them - I mean, it's like they have to work all the time. Does it ever stop? That's my question. I woke up quite early today in order to watch some cross country skiing. My family went to Ikea and whatnot, so I played Christmas tunes whilst putting the Christmas decorations up too. And cleaned the house in general. And I didn't even eat breakfast or anything until the meal I ate one hour ago. I was just really determined to clean everything and put everything up, which took quite a while. I have this habit when I'm cleaning - I'll start one place, and before I'm done, I'll move over to another place. And I do things very very accurately, which is why I rarely clean. Just because it just takes me ages. I'm currently listening to Christmas Lights by Coldplay, and I'm trying to edit my paper. And trying to catch up on everything I've missed on Tumblr. I think I'm going to watch The Holiday later. And maybe if the stores are open tomorrow, I'm going to do a bit Christmas shopping.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar