lørdag 29. desember 2012

Thing is, that with illness, you eat a lot less. But I eat quite a bit on a regular basis. At least, I think so. And it has just been Christmas, at which I’ve eaten loads, and probably stretched my stomach a bit. But the last days I’ve eaten so little, I’d probably have been dead on a regular basis. And it’s all so odd, because now it’s nearly 3:00 am. And usually I’d be starving at this time. I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing. Right, it’s 4:00 pm by now. (I started writing this post last night when I thought it was weird my stomach weren't lurching for food). And I did eat breakfast, but I mostly had to force myself to eat something. It probably sounds like I’m starving myself, when the amount I eat now is probably what a normal person eats during a day. It’s just .. a lot less than what I eat normally. Hence my worries. Anyhow, instead of puking, I’ve gotten a cold now. And my nose is running like a wild river. And I’m coughing every now and then. Also sneezing every now and then, making my eyes water too. The thing with never being ill, is that whenever you are ill, you feel like death. Like, I’m sorry for moaning about it here. But it’s in my nature. I feel like crawling under all the duvets and lie in a fetal position. And, today is my chocolate-day, but I feel so stuffed from breakfast, that I don’t even fancy a piece of chocolate anymore. And that sucks. What sucks more is the fact that I start school next week. I just want to lie around and do nothing for a bit more. Please. Oh god, I just remembered that I need to fix my schedule on my phone too. On a happier note, my sister and nephew is coming next week too. And my broseph whom I watched Elf with yesterday (it is actually quite brilliant, you should watch it if you want a laugh), is staying here until the thirteenth. Oh fuck, birthdays. I just remembered now. I need to go shopping for a new drawing pad, diary and birthday gifts. But the stores are closed tomorrow, and I can’t be bothered to drag my runny nose to the mall today. Might as well just dress up in a Rudolph costume – I already have the red nose for it. I’m just going to stay home today and try finishing my second book I got for Christmas. I must say the genre is very very different to Looking For Alaska. But it’s really interesting thus far. And yes, you are most likely to get another review, since I’ve now gone ballistic and made a tag for book reviews. But, it is a fairly normal thing compared to all the other things I do. Like, making my own fanfiction library, or library of favorite quotes and lyrics. Yes. I’ve done that. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar