mandag 10. desember 2012

In your head they're still fighting, with their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are dying

Click. You look at the watch, inhale, exhale. Okay, this is good. You've got plenty of time, no worries. Click. Oh, it’s already been an hour, oh okay. "You've still got time" is a mantra in your head. And then you look at the watch again. Oh, eight hours has passed since you looked at the watch for the first time. Great, yes, fistpump. Gold medal to you for procrastination. 

This is me, eight hours after the exam was dispensed. I have literally done nothing. And it’s only me to blame. Give me three days and I’ll procrastinate most of those hours, and obviously it's only logic to finish my exam in a hurry in order to make the due date. I don't know what it is, but it's a routine of mine - you know the whole procrastinate til' you've got as little time as possible to finish your paper. And in a bit the stress will kick in, and I’ll start working in the night. I guess that’s when I do the most too. When I am most efficient. But it's alright. Thing is, unless I die, I will deliver my finished paper in time for the due date. The problem is whether that paper is good. Or just full of rubbish. 3000 words of rubbish, that is. I guess I'll just have to wait. Now I'm going to finish watching Youtube videos and then I'm going to start on the paper. I hope I can write the first draft of my paper within I've gone to bed tonight. I hope. By the way, the title of this song is Zombie by The Cranberries. It is awesome; it's in an Irish accent, and the song is a protest song with a lot of meaning behind it. You should give it a go!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar