onsdag 12. desember 2012

12.12.12

"You may have high hopes about accomplishing a lot today, but unrealistic work goals could set you up for discouragement as the visionary Sagittarius New Moon lands in your 6th House of Employment. Scaling back makes sense, since biting off more than you can chew won't necessarily make you any more productive. Breaking your tasks down into little steps enables you to rise above your current tendency to promise too much". This is my horoscope for tomorrow, which is great. Yeah, the day before my exam is due and it basically says I will not be able to accomplish my goals for tomorrow. How lovely. Anyhow, I am pulling my hair in distress, because I cannot understand how to structure this damned paper. And there is just so much time I can go around an pull my hair, before I need to finish the paper. 3000 words. If I can write 16k words in a fiction, surely I can pull off 3000 words for this paper. I find it highly ironic that I am writing about tiredness and fatigue. It's me in a nutshell. Well, not entirely. Oh and today is the last day in my lifetime and lots of other people, that we'll have a date like this; 12.12.12. But I guess it's okay, seeing as doomsday is nearly here. I thought it was today, but my sister corrected me, saying it was December 21st, and my response was something like: "Oh, so I won't be able to attend the SHM concert then. Cool". Now if you'll excuse me, I really have to go back to writing about fatigue.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar