søndag 2. desember 2012

once in a lifetime


This is indeed a slash drabble (slash = genre of fanfiction involving pairing two male or female characters together), which is basically everything I write, because I can't be bothered to be all delusional and write myself as the protagonist. And it is Narry (Niall Horan and Harry Styles). But if this creeps you out, you could just imagine a girl really. God, I think I spend way too much time reading slash fiction, seeing as it's completely normal to me. This might be more understandable if you watch the interview where Louis of One Direction says he wouldn’t be surprised if Niall accidentally blurted out “Will You Marry Me?” and then proceed to curse. I would link to it, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Anyways, it was mainly inspired of this song by Landon Austin, and I just thought it was really really lovely.

-

Should I be worried, or scared by this fluttering feeling in my stomach? The feelings are all so very familiar, yet unfamiliar with you. You are asleep next to me, and I cannot help but smile at your soft facial expression. Your blonde hair is unruly, pieces of golden locks sticking out everywhere. Your mouth is slightly agape, showing off your braces that I’ve learned to love maybe a bit too much. It’s three am, and I should probably have fallen asleep two hours ago when we kissed goodnight.

I know this doesn’t happen twice, you must be my once in a lifetime. 

We’re on stage, and I don’t have to look at you to know that the adrenaline is rushing through your body as well. The screams seem even louder than usual, if possible. But would it be cheesy if I said that everything stilled when you turned to smile at me during your solo?

I just wanna ask, can we make this moment last? 

Maybe it wasn’t right of me to blurt out that question. Especially since Louis said in that interview that it would be you to do something like that. The room is silent, all chatter died down by the seriousness of the question. And maybe I should take it back, and maybe I should turn around and run as fast as I can. That way I might be able to shield my heart. Maybe.

“Yes”.

It’s too late to run now. One word and tree letters, and you hold the key to my heart.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar