søndag 2. desember 2012

been walking, you've been hiding, and you look half dead half the time


Harry of One Direction tweeted this video two hours ago. Which means he was awake quite late, and he should be getting rest. And now I'm smiling a bit, because it kind of resembles a fiction I wrote yesterday. I'll post it later. Actually, this might be a busy day, seeing as I probably will post quite a lot. Yeah, I've actually got quite a lot on my mind. As I've mentioned earlier, I think I'm most fond of Harry's music taste. That is also why I think it was his idea to cover Teenage Dirtbag. And wow, please watch this video, because it is amazing. I actually used to listen to Imogen Heap before. And yes, before this Jason Derulo thing. And no, I'm not trying to be all hipster. But there was a time in my teenager years where I really loved Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap. Oh my god, just went through my timeline on Facebook in order to find the name of my "crew", and cringe. Why do we write all these silly stuff? It's exactly what I don't do today. I even talked about how I like my privacy on Facebook in a class last year, and how I really dislike writing things like "eating a burger" in my status. Anyways, the reason why I wanted to find my "crew" name (sounds like we were gangsters) is that I made a friendship video with Speeding Cars as the background music. Oh well, I can't find it. It was one of those rare times I was on Youtube back in '08, and accidentally came across the song, and I instantly shared it with my friends at that time, and when they liked it too, I guess that was it. The reason behind this rant was actually to make you listen to the cover, so please do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar