onsdag 12. desember 2012

your hands fits in mine like it's made for you



Reasons why I love Narry
1 They have synchronized dance moves like thisthis, this and this
2 They serenade each other like above or like thisthis or this
3 They hold hands like above and this
4 They have the best hugs and cuddles and more hugs
5 They tweet each other weird things nobody can understand but themselves
6 Harry is a hipster and instagram pictures of Niall quite frequently
7 And Harry just really stares at Niall a lot like he is the greatest thing ever and sometimes he licks his lips too
8 And Harry gives Niall piggy rides
9 And they do weird (or cute) shit like this, thisthisthis, thisthis, thisthis and this oh and this, yes definitely this
10 And they have these secretive glances, like they can speak without actually speaking
11 And their so called whispers look like intimate moments and I feel like I'm intruding 
12 And their need to be touchy feely  like all the time, it's endearing really 

Since when did my blog turn into Tumblr? Yeah, I just had to get it out there why I love Niall and Harry. I just feel like they are best friends and they are so different yet so similar. And they are so supportive of each other, and tell each other everything. It's not like I actually believe they ever will be together, and if they ever end up in a church together it's because they are each others best men at their weddings. And they'll smirk at each other knowingly in their tuxedos looking all smart and give a loving punch to the others arm. To be truthful I kind of love every bromance within the band, and just everyone together. And they are all very touchy-feely, and their whispers looks like the most intimate thing ever, I'll even link a post about it. And everyone sometimes have synchronized dance moves and serenade each other and gives hugs and kisses. And it's all so very fluffy. And sweet like eating candy cotton.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar