lørdag 8. desember 2012

You know I'm not one to break promises. I don't want to hurt you, but I need to breathe. At the end of it all, you're still my best friend

I am ridiculously excited for tomorrow. I just really want to go Christmas shopping and pick out a special ornament. It’s become my new tradition; to pick out something special each year. I feel like I maybe should be slightly concerned about my exam on Monday, but thus far I’ve got no nerves. I woke up quite early today seeing as I went to bed quite late yesterday. I went to bed a bit later than I had planned, and therefore my tummy was quite hungry. So instead of going to bed at 3:00 am., I slipped downstairs and ate whilst watching our Christmas star hanging in the window. And I also happened to scare the hell out of my sister when I walked upstairs and she spotted me in the dark with her toothbrush in her mouth. I was wearing nothing but underwear and an One Direction tank-top only, so bear in mind – that could have also been a reason for her fright. When I woke up, I immediately started reading anatomy, and that’s about everything I’ve done until now – well, that and making a few Christmas cards too. So I’ll give myself a clap on the shoulder, because it’s not every day I’ve managed to stay away from the computer. Before I go, I’d love to recommend everyone to listen to this cover of Too Close (Alex Clare). Because it is really fantastic. Oh, and maybe listen to his band too, because they are very very good as well.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så braaa!:) her er også en fiinfin cover av "Too Close" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osea5aJrvmw

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja, var det ikke bra?? Wee, det er Chester!

      Slett
    2. Bra at du har det bra:P hahah

      Slett
    3. Åå, trodde du mente at coveret var bra!

      Slett