søndag 16. desember 2012

did she make your heart beat faster than I could


I would just like you to know that I've gone a bit delirious. Maybe it’s the amount of chocolate. I don’t quite know. But my sister has opened my eyes for Tumblr dashboard designs. I didn't even know they existed, and after scrolling down and looking at my options for what seems like ages, I've chosen a really simple design. It’s black and white. But on the right side of the dashboard, you have a Niall peeking through. And my “home” button happens to be Niall's head. After seeing my dashboard filled with One Direction dolls, I thought maybe I should wish for a Niall doll. And then I read a fiction about One Direction being apples. So yeah, I might have gone a bit delirious. But look, the lads in Christmas sweaters and skiing gear on. This is a clip from their upcoming music video for Kiss You. And I swear, it's going to be hilarious. There is another clip of them in swim trunks (yes, showing off their non-existent six-packs - except Liam who actually is an owner of a six-pack) on surfing boards. In which Zayn is pouting, Niall looks like an excited child on Christmas eve, and Liam looks nonchalant as ever. Oh, and Zayn is wearing floaters. I mean, how can you not love them? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar