torsdag 20. desember 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

Hi, hello, hiya. My sister also says hi for reasons unknown. I just wanted to stop by before the world is supposed to end. Also, I just wanted to stop by because I've neglected my blog. After my final exam, “Christmas” was officially on. Meaning – putting up the Christmas tree and decorate it, buy Christmas presents, and squeeze in hanging with as many people in the shortest amount of time. I decorated the tree on Tuesday after my exam, though I was knackered. I think I did quite a good job, and my sister did compliment it. The next day I went Christmas shopping with my lovely friend who is home for Christmas, and then I met up with my other friend and we continued shopping. I went about six hours with my wedges, which my feet weren't too happy about. Then I slept over at my best friend, came home at 2:30 pm. Showered, packed, ate. And then I was out of the house at 3:52. Ran to the bus that was supposed to be there at 3:56. Managed to be at the bus stop at 3:57. Turns out the bus was late, and I thought I was going to be late for the Christmas workshop at my friend’s house. Turns out I was the first to arrive. I was there until 8:00 pm. And then I went home, cleaned, made the beds. And then my siblings arrived at 10:20 pm. Then we ate while catching up. And then I've just finished wrapping a few Christmas presents now. And yeah, I think I've managed to squeeze in quite a lot the last three days. God, I haven’t even been on my computer for a day. And it feels like ages. Oh, and if we do die .. in one minute. I’ll have you know that this has been a good ride. Thank you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar