mandag 17. desember 2012


Enthusiasm. I think that’s the way to go. It doesn’t matter if you’re not good at something. All that matters is whether you love it or not. And if you love it, it shouldn’t matter if you suck. So, yes, as long as the enthusiasm is there, I don’t think you can go wrong. I guess some people think it’s naïve to think like that. And maybe they are right, but if they call believing in happiness naïve, then who cares? I am pretty worn out, and to be completely honest I don’t think my exam tomorrow will go down very good. I can already see it, me stressing with a pencil in hand, trying to avoid writing incoherent sentences. And I’ll gnaw my lip in irritation that I’ve not read enough. That I’ve not managed to read the nearly five books that was on the curriculum for this exam. Because hell, I’ve probably read loads of books if you add up all the fiction I’ve read since summer ended. But still, it’s nearly five books. And it is much. And how the people have come to conclusion that yes, we should just put five different subjects together in one exam, I cannot phantom. You know, I’ve mentioned earlier that Youth by Daughter is my favorite sad song. And now I’ve just realised that everything by Daughter are my favorite sad songs. Landfill and Love especially. Just because she somehow manage to put so many emotions into a song, and they are just so sad, and it just feels like something in my gut wrenching. Like, if I listen closely and hear.

On a happier note (oh god, I did try starting of this blogpost being positive with the enthusiasm thing, and I do mean it), Niall have just been “twitterraped” (is that even a thing?) by Louis and his new mischievous partner in crime, Liam. In which they wrote: “I just shit myself ..”. And merely 15 minutes later Niall tweeted thanks to Liam and Louis for writing that, and he also tagged the wrong Louis. But it makes it all the better, almost as it was intentional just to piss off Louis by not giving him praise for his “crime”. I also like how the fans decided that it would be good to trend #NiallYouArePerfectForUs worldwide after that. Not to mention that it’s the number one TT as I am speaking. And obviously, as that does resemble Harry’s line in Little Things, I’m just going to imagine that it was originally Harry who tweeted it (although that is completely false because I don’t think Harry would be serenading Niall with love tunes describing how Niall have to squeeze into his jeans, because that is definitely not true. Oh, and also the fact that Harry is very much in puppy love with Taylor Swift). I also wrote my first Ziall (Zayn and Niall) fiction the other day. It was quite weird, but I thought there were too little of Ziall fiction, so yeah. Although to be honest, it was more of a fiction to voice my own opinions. So maybe I’ll just post it along this depressive theme I’ve got going on at the moment. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar