fredag 14. desember 2012

I'm just a dreamer but I'm hanging on, though I am nothing big to offer. I watch the birds, how they dive in then gone, it's like nothing in this world's ever still, and I'm just a shadow of your thoughts in me. But sun is setting, shadows growing, a long cast figure will turn into night. It's like nothing in this world ever sleeps.

Can I cry? I'm still working on my paper, and I'm not going to bed for another two hours, in which I need to finish a lot of work and have a shower. And my favorite Youtube couple is engaged, and I can't even let myself watch their videos about it. Because that will take time. And now I'm on that side of Youtube where you can find loads of beautiful indie-music, and all the top comments are similar to: "im on the right side of yutube music, seriously" or "It is not a youtube channel. It is the corner of youtube you are in right now. Just continue clicking on videos in your sidebar.... but be careful you could get lost for hours.... :)". Oh, indie-music have the best lyrics. Honestly. Go listen to The Tallest Man On Earth, The Paper Kites, Cults, The Perishers, The Boy Who Trapped The Sun. Actually, just go listen to everything and get lost in a river of lovely undiscovered songs. The title of this blogpost are lyrics from The Dreamer by The Tallest Man On Earth. I feel like I'm suffocating beneath books and paper. And I'm so so tired, and just want to hibernate. Instead I've got to study for the next exam once I'm done with this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar