søndag 2. desember 2012

I just wanna show you off to all of my friends, makin' them drool down their chiney chin chins. Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight.



Can I use the "Aunt May, is that an angel?" line again? I'm actually going to make it a tag. I came across this gif again yesterday, and I just remembered how much I love Niall with snapbacks. Though, that's just a tiny factor that makes this gif-set perfect. Dude, look at his smile. Aaah, he's so lovely. It's been such a long time since One Direction was properly on stage, doing a full concert. And now as they are doing them, there are new videos everyday. And it's just so overwhelming, because I'm guessing I've seen the same performance a thousand times and in a thousand different angles. But I can't help myself. And can we get some footage of Niall and only Niall during Teenage Dirtbag? I really want to see him playing the electric guitar. I was watching cross country skiing today, and Petter Northug won. Yay, it was really intense at the ending there, and with Petter you never really know what's going to happen. So I was jumping up and down chanting "go, go, go!". And when he crossed that finish line, oh, that was gold. Just gold. This will be the third post of today, and who knows, I might stop by for more. And maybe I'll try to keep the fangirling on Tumblr. Maybe. It should probably worry me that I have an exam in one week, but thus far I've just been lounging around and being lazy. But I'm putting a stop to that, and finish this darn paper and read some microbiology or whatever I need to read. And seeing as I didn't actually watch The Holiday yesterday, I probably am today instead.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar