torsdag 6. desember 2012

they say she's in the class a team, stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting

Please do excuse my forgetfulness. Yesterday must have been spent ogling at pictures of this five member-boy band, which is making me quite a lunatic these days. Despite the lack of sleep and my body telling me to stay, sleep, I went to school today. And I cannot decide whether I’m glad with my decision, or irritated. The bus was very very late, and my feet were freezing. Sure, I suppose I could have used another pair of shoes, perhaps winter boots would fit better than Converse. Anyhow, my feet froze, and then my train was delayed. And everything seemed to scream ha, you should have stayed in bed. But I am home in my bed now, and the coldness is long gone. However, my eyelids feel heavy, and sleep seems so alluring. I did say Bon Nuit quite late yesterday, and somehow I awoke at a very early hour. Much earlier than my alarm is set for. And I suppose my body just decided that no, you are not falling asleep any time soon.

The good news today is that my possible favorite musician, Ed Sheeran, is nominated for a Grammy. He is nominated in the category; song of the year with A-Team. Course, maybe it would be slightly biased when I say I think he deserves to win. However, compared lyrically, I really do believe it should be the winner. And it will absolutely sadden me if Call Me Maybe wins over A-Team. I'd let out a disbelievingly laugh and then just be morose for the rest of the day. I must not forget the most important thing here though, he did get nominated. The thing about the Grammys is that it’s serious. As in, they really think about who to nominate, and it is not necessarily the current popular song on the radio stations, though I am not saying that all of them are bad. It's just that they are very thorough with deciding the nominations.

It also makes my heart warm that a lot of my favorite artists and songs at the moment are nominated. Including, The Lumineers, Hunter Hayes, Frank Ocean, Adele, Mumford and Sons, The Black Keyes, Coldplay, Drake, The Civil Wars, etc. Now, I have to go back to studying. Well, to be truthful, I will most likely finish reading another fiction while filling my empty stomach.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar