mandag 3. desember 2012

wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

We'll huddle up in the bed under the duvets, limbs entwined, using our body heat and lazy kisses to warm us up. And we'll decorate the Christmas tree with homemade ornaments with presents beneath wrapped in newspapers. And we'll listen to Christmas music on the crappy CD-player we picked up at a flee market. And in the mornings we'll gulp down scorching hot tea, in hope that we'll survive this winter. And it's okay, just as long as we have each other.

Sometimes I'll be on Twitter, and half of the time I'm not even aware of the trending topics being related to One Direction. It will be completely random, and I find myself clickling them in boredom. And then it's like oh. And then it's like okay. But yesterday was quite a big day in the fandom of One Direction. All the boys were sporting with ladies on their arms, except for Niall who was hanging out with Ed Sheeran and Michael Buble, because that is the absolute normal thing to do. Harry was out with Taylor Swift, and I'm a bit scared we will get a single by Taylor called "The green eyed boy with the dimples". Although I don't think she would actually name a song that long, considering her album name is Red. Three letters. But the thing is that they look happy together, and if it makes Harry smile, then that's it really. What excites me the most is probably Liam and Danielle getting back together. It's just that I always thought forever whenever I saw a picture of them. And I don't want to say that I know, because I don't, but I just really believe that one day they will get married. It's almost palpable in my mind. But people change and promises are broken, so who am I to say anything like that? Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this.

I'm so happy because I think that maybe I'm going back to the habit of watching Youtube. If I could have chosen, I would go back to when I was unaware of One Direction, and only obsessed with the Shaytards and everything else. Except now I've grown tired of Shaytards, and instead taken a liking to British vloggers only. And it's so fun, because everyone seems to know each other in some way, and it's just so delightful to see my favorite youtubers popping up on my screen. It's like I cannot listen to American people anymore, because it just isn't right. I can't explain it, but I tried watching an American vlogger that I used to watch all the time before, but I just cringed. And I did watch an episode of Hannah Montana whilst eating my pasta for breakfast. Oh wait, that was dubbed. Never mind. Maybe I've just grown tired. And someday I might grow tired of the One Direction boys too.

It's really cold out, and I didn't even realise the coldness radiating from the walls, until my sisters head popped inside my room and stated it's really really cold. And now I feel a bit sad, because I'm wondering if that man I walk past on my way to school is still out there. Freezing his fingers off trying to earn some money with that instrument of his. I hope not. The winter has arrived, but it's not snowing. But it feels right almost, for it to be this cold. When I think of winter I think of that winter we had two years ago, the coldest winter I've ever experienced. And now I always find myself comparing winters to that one. Oh, but it's not nearly as cold as it was .. And I do the same with summers.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar