lørdag 22. desember 2012

you held my hands so very tightly, and told me what we could be

It’s two days until Christmas. I woke up before anyone else today and proceeded to go downstairs, and I even looked at all the presents. No, I didn’t shake anyone to try figure out what was inside. But still, I sat down and looked at all the presents, and I felt like such a kid. It’s still snowing outside, meaning it most definitely will be snow for Christmas (if I jinxed the whole thing now, I’m sorry). And I’m so grateful for it, because I didn’t have any snow last year. Only a storm. Right now we are about to eat some breakfast and go to the mall. But everyone are being lazy and lying at the couch, which isn’t the best thing considering I also have a concert to attend.


I do realize that I’ve not written anything about One Direction lately, in which some of you may feel relieved. But yesterday one of the Norwegian television channels broadcasted the Up All Night live dvd. Obviously I recorded it, and then my older sister said: “oh hey, aren’t they those guys you like?”. Do bear in mind that no one other than my younger sister in my family knows about my obsession with One Direction. So, I was a bit taken aback, and I tried to remember if I’d ever mentioned them to my older sister. And when she saw my facial expression, she proceeded: “I saw the poster in your room”. And I was like oh, right. And then during their cover of Use Somebody, my older sister and brother said something similar like “well, that wasn’t very well”, and changed the channel. And I was like, what? That was in the middle of Niall’s solo, thank you very much. My very considerate sister then said: “Well, that song wasn’t so good, but they are probably good otherwise”, just to please me. And I was like please, don’t talk to me, not bothering to look their way. No, I’m joking. To be honest, I just laughed. And to be fair, I don’t think they justify the song either. Also, thank god for Harry's sister. She is awesome, and the twitpic must be an evidence for that. 

I’ll leave you with my indie playlist for the moment. Even if it is Christmas, and I should probably be listening to Christmas songs. Oh well. The order has no relevance. 
1 Featherstone by The Paper Kites
2 Home by Mumford & Sons
3 The Dreamer by The Tallest Man On Earth
4 Nothing Like You and I by The Perishers
5 Copper Down by The Boy Who Trapped The Sun
6 Bloom by The Paper Kites
7 Eyes Closed by The Narrative
8 Open Season by High Highs
9 Landfill by Daughter
10 Love by Daughter
11 Youth by Daughter 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar