søndag 16. desember 2012

all I want for christmas is you

I really really want a Christmas jumper. Like, it’s probably on the top of my wish list. And it didn’t help to see the One Direction lads all dressed up in Christmas jumpers either. I guess I’ll ask my brother to get me one, if he isn't too lazy and only gives me money. The thing is, I don’t think Christmas jumpers are too popular here in Norway, like they are in the UK. At least it’s what I've come to a conclusion with, after watching all the British vloggers. I can just imagine Primark stocked with woolly Christmas jumpers. Anyhow, when I went to brush my teeth yesterday, I had to look out of the window as usual. And what do I see? A deer! Now, I've had a discussion with my sister about if they really are deer. Because I’m really unsure, and I had expected my sister to know, seeing as she watches animal documentaries on her spare time. However, she didn't. Anyways, with my mouth filled with mouthwash, I ran to my sister’s room and signalized her to come with my hands. Bear in mind that it was about 2:00 am at this time, so the picture is really dark. At first it was only one, and it was in our garden. But then out of nowhere, three deer ran further into our garden because they were afraid of the cars driving past our house. And we were like chanting oh my god, oh my god. And then I saw one of them jump over the fence to our neighbor, and oh my god. It’s the most fascinating thing ever. It’s like they are flying, rather than jumping. I did actually film a bit, and we pretended to be an animal documentary with commentary in the background. It was very amusing, and at the end of it, when all the deer were out of sight, my sister said “well, this was great bonding, thank you”. And then we said our goodnight's and parted our ways. 


Today I have nearly given up studying for my exam. Not because I find it too hard, but just because I’m so tired of it. I’d rather continue reading A Midsummer Night’s Dream. And go Christmas shopping, wrap Christmas gifts, and make Christmas cards. I want to be jolly! I can’t wait for my siblings to come home for Christmas. Except my eldest sister will not come, and I feel slightly bad for her. Because we were all at her place for Christmas last year, and it was really lovely with exception of the lack of snow. Oh, and the storm, which was quite frightening. And I asked her what she wanted for Christmas this year, and she answered that she wished for us to come visit her. And when I proceeded asking her if she wanted something I could actually wrap, she answered that I could just wrap myself. And then I obviously had to think of Cindy Lou Who wrapped up in Christmas paper (The Grinch), and I was actually seriously considering it. However, I figured it would be a waste of paper and only do the nature more harm. But now I've no idea what to give her because she is so stubborn. I also have to think of the fact that I made personalized Christmas decorations for the tree last year, with a picture of each person. Oh my god, I almost forgot about that. And they are probably expecting a new creative thing this year. Someone, please give me a brilliant idea.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar