fredag 7. desember 2012

are you a broken soul

I awoke today, itching for something else than anatomy to read. And I found a fiction that was so so heart wrenching. It made me cry quite a few times, and even more when I read a part of the story that was in fact based on the writers own experience. I am slightly surprised I even continued reading it, seeing as I hate these kinds of stories. The disgusting and accurate details, making everything so livid in your imagination. It is things I'd rather ignore. Because sometimes it's hard to see how the world can be a beautiful place, when these things happen. Rape, that is what I am writing about. I wrote this little poem, and I think I’m going to name it Are You a Broken Soul. Easy peasy. Anyhow, this is getting very morose, is it not? And I am supposed to get into a Christmas mood. On Sunday I am doing a bit of Christmas shopping, which in hindsight I'll probably think why am I so stupid, I should be spending time reading for my exams. However, I need a break. I really do, and therefore I’m going to let myself go for just a tiny bit. I have grown fond of Youtube yet again, because of the Vlogmas’ that all of my subscriptions seems to be doing. It's just nice, and jolly, not to mention festive – to watch everyone getting ready for Christmas. I guess it’s kind of my way to get into the Christmas spirit. And as I mentioned some time earlier on this blog, I quite enjoy it when my favorite Youtubers hang out together. And lately that's happened quite a lot actually. I'm going to watch a few videos now, and then it's back to studying. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar