søndag 23. desember 2012

don't you worry child, see heaven's got a plan for you

So I will have to admit that Swedish House Mafia is probably not my taste. The fact that I only knew two songs by them should probably have been a telling factor. I simply cannot dance to rave music really. Yesterday started off quite badly, with us having to stand in a line in the freaking brisk Norwegian weather for a long time period. Also, the concert was delayed, which was quite annoying because we did have to reach the last train home. And there was a point where I actually considered just going home. Because, well, it seemed a bit pointless. But I’m glad I stayed. Because in the midst of it all, they started playing better tunes. Remixes with songs in them, including Kids by MGMT, and Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall by Coldplay. I guess I was sold at that point, because I love MGMT and Coldplay. And it was just so odd that of all the music out there, they’ve chosen those. Note to myself though; wear your converse when you plan on jumping around for hours. And at one point they were waving the Norwegian flag, and I guess adrenaline and the feeling of pride just took off. We did leave just a bit before the concert ended, because we did have to take the train home. And I’m pretty sure my legs were happy to go home. And I didn’t get out of bed until really really late today, mostly because I was stupid enough to start reading another fanfiction yesterday after coming home. And that’s basically what I’ve been doing today – reading fanfiction. And I was supposed to travel and give presents today. But I’m a lazy arse. Tomorrow, however, I will be really stressed out and have to buy my dad a Christmas present. Because I still have no idea of what to give him. I swear my dad is the worst person ever, when it comes to what to give. Also, we made some snow lights today too, though the snow was definitely not on our side today. Oh my god people, do you know what day it is tomorrow? Yep. Christmas Eve. And I still have to catch up on all the Youtube videos I’ve missed. Alright, now I’m going to take a shower and try catching up on everything. And then hopefully I’ll go to bed a bit earlier than yesterday. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar