fredag 2. november 2012

last first kiss


I don't know if I should squeal or not. Tickets to the One Direction concert next year is in box, I've just listened to a few previews of new One Direction songs, the album is released next week, the music video for Little Things will be published today - it's a happy day. I heard a snippit of Last First Kiss, and yeah, Nialler you chose a good favorite, because it sounds really really good. It's so weird, because I keep having these low expectations, because I guess I've already decided that I am going to be disappointed. But then I listen to these previews, and I think to myself .. what a wonderful world. Okay, no, that wasn't it, but the lyrics just came to my head. Anyways, what I meant was that it actually sounds really decent. And that's the thing that scares me, cause' I'm a Jonatic. I love the Jonas Brothers, right? But I'm sad to say that thus far I'm quite disappointed by the previews I've heard of their songs. Alright, so it's been three years, but I feel like they've changed their style completely. I'd rather have it back to the Inseparable-sound. But you know, in their own lyrics - people change, and promises are broken. I'm still going to buy the album, and I would go to a concert if they finally decided to come to Norway. That's actually one of the reasons why I was so surprised One Direction is coming to Norway. I wasn't aware that so many people were fan of them, but guessing by the ticket sale, they do. I'm pretty sure it was all sold out in 30 minutes or less. Cause when I finally got "in", everything was sold out. You can guess that I was a bit taken aback. Oh my, can't wait to stand in a crowd of teenagers bopping along to all their songs. It's going to be epic. Anyways, I'm going to do some schoolwork now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar