torsdag 14. mai 2015

how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist

I've been having a bit of a freak out all day, but it's a simmering one, one that lasts all day and only comes out to play when I don't want it to. It's been anticipated, this, but it still doesn't make it any better. I always feel in such a despair, and I dig myself deeper until I can't see the rational parts any more. It's been a few hours since I got home from school. I opened up the curtains, and yet again I was met with the beauty of a clear sky, and the tree almost fully bloomed waving in the wind. I was listening to Saturn by Sleeping At Last, and it just felt like everything has come together. In the song he sings "how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist". And I thought about the blue sky, the tree that blooms life to my life, and the new nephew that decided to finally arrive today. Freak out or not, it's been a strange yet fulfilling day. And that's just how life is supposed to be, isn't it? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar