mandag 18. mai 2015

If you ever want to be in love I'll come around. I'm not waiting, but I'm willing if you call me up

Yesterday was a bit chaotic, weather wasn't very kind to us. I had to whip out my wool coat once again, in order to shield from the biting wind. Apart from that, it was good. I watched Oyster's younger brother walk in the "17 mai tog", and I had dinner with my friends. I always think it's a good day, regardless of what I end up doing because everyone's so cheery. We ate food at a new place, and I had a burger because surprisingly it was their special. I say surprisingly, because it's an asian place. It was good too, gourmet burgers are the best. I tried a new beer, and we sat outside with a view of people walking past. Initially it was just my belieber friend, Kiwi and I, which means we sat chatting about topics that are maybe not suitable for people who aren't nurses. Either that, or we're just really open about things. After sitting there for a few hours, we migrated to the neighbour, because my belieber friend and Kiwi so desperately wanted a certain dessert. Sadly they weren't making it yesterday, which seems to be a trend. We mostly ended up with drinks, and I thought for once that the ratio of alcohol in my drink was the kind of ratio I'd put in myself. Which means it tasted more alcohol than a sugary juice, which seems to be what drinks tastes (in my personal opinion). Marble arrived sometime, and I had to hold my hand up so she would spot me. A lot of the people around me wear glasses, so I never know who sees how much, and I always end up backtracking when I point things out. "Oh, you probably can't see it". Anyway, she spotted us in the end. I saw a really gorgeous man yesterday, and he wasn't even dressed to the nines. I just, there was something about him that really appealed to me. I wasn't very surprised, because he was exactly like the kind of man I find attractive. Admittedly I felt a bit bad when I was imagining him naked, so I went back to our conversation. I memorised the names of Darren's relatives, but I've forgotten his parents names. This does not bode well. I also memorised a code the other day. I mostly never remember things, so when I do, I'm always really happy with myself. Hence the bragging. We spoke about the party that's supposed to happen when we're done with our thesis, and someone mentioned staying up all night. It might have been me, but I really got obsessed with the idea, and thought yes! Goodness, I had a sudden urge for summer to come, ha. On our way home Kiwi and I bought ice cream. I decided to go all out, and went for one of the biggest ones. I didn't finish it, but it was so worth it. At the bus terminal, I felt like I was waving goodbye to my children, one at a time. I had a little chat with Kiwi before she went, and it reminded me of the chats I've had there. I've had some serious chats, actually, when I think of it. Anyway, she left, and I sat down beside a young man, waited for the bus to come. The bus was mostly silent, think most of the passengers were exhausted. But at one bus stop a few young lads stepped on, and they weren't very quiet. Oh no, there were chants, sing-alongs and one even sang the national anthem, which made me smile. It made me smile, because I hadn't actually heard anyone sing the song yesterday, so it was a perfect end to my night. Spending time with people you love is always a recipe for a good time. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar