fredag 22. mai 2015

it's you that I've been waiting to find

Are we out of the woods yet? So I spent yesterday doing nothing on my thesis. Well, mostly nothing. I was initially going to meet with my teacher today, but I'm not done with my thesis yet (when will I ever be?), and it didn't feel right to meet with her when I wasn't done yet. Because I slacked yesterday, I really need to get some work done the next few days. It's eleven days until it's due, and eleven days until I'm free. It's weird, because I think I feel more sad then stressed. I told Ally, whom I've been talking to the past week, that I sort of don't want it to be over. Because this is the very last bit of being a nursing-student ever. We did a bit of reminiscing. Yesterday my belieber friend brought me home with her, made me food and brought me to her woods. We saw one live squirrel, and one dead. The latter made me scream in fright. I don't like seeing dead animals, and I've addressed it once. It was especially awful because we'd just seen one chilling in the woods, eating. We played a bit of Mario on Wii, this time with Darren. We didn't do any better or much worse I thought. But we only played for a tiny bit. I got home just in time to watch Norway perform in Eurovision. And we made it through to the finals! I was really relieved, because I genuinely thought we wouldn't make it, considering there was a lot of really great acts yesterday. I told Kiwi I don't have an inkling of who'll win. There's just so many good acts this year, I thought. I'm looking forward to watch the final, and to the live blogging by others. It's so amusing, like this picture. I still can't get over Australia, but I think it's funny. Alright, I ought to get some work done. Good weekend x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar