tirsdag 26. mai 2015

all I really want is you to understand that I'm a mess

Tired of my glitter pens? I'm not, look at it! So pretty. Someone on Tumblr has been consistently reblogging pictures of Colin Firth for months now. Obviously it's led me to fancy him. There's a movie with him I've been wanting to watch for ages too, I nagged Grepper about it when I was visiting back in April. For the past 24 hours I've worked on my thesis nearly non-stop, and I'm pretty proud of myself for it, because it's not often things like that happens. I went to school today because Allie asked for my help. Initially I thought I'd sit by myself all day, except for when Allie came. However, I was wrong. There were more people than usual, we were five people crammed together. It was a bit of a reunion for my last "praksis" group, because they were suddenly all there, well, mostly everyone -- at my table and the neighbour-table. It was a bit amusing, and also a lot of fun. Allie even brought me cake, which was very nice of her! We struggled trying to understand Microsoft Word as you do, and in the end we were defeated. I went home at 3 pm as per usual, and I'm going to school tomorrow as well, because it'll be my last meeting with my teacher. My dad genuinely just Facetimed me to check up on us, asked if we had eaten and that we had to go to bed early. I'm laughing because the youngest person in the house is eighteen. I think that my parents will always treat us like we're kids. I mean, when my sister comes visiting she suddenly gets a curfew despite being thirty. Ah, family, eh? I might take up my dad on his advice on going to bed. Because although my body isn't tired, my mind is. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar