søndag 24. mai 2015

nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut

I forgot that my mum's supposed to leave tomorrow. My dad mentioned it yesterday, and I was like "what the hell, already?". I remember purchasing the tickets, thinking it was so far away, when my thesis was due. It's a bit funny because my mum is going away for a week, my brother is travelling the upcoming weekend, then my sister is travelling when my mum comes home, then I'm travelling when my sister comes home. We're totally trying to avoid each other. Eurovision yesterday was a bit disappointing. Monchita and I made charts and started giving points to the different countries, but seven songs in we stopped trying. I don't know exactly what was disappointing, but I was expecting more. Due to the many contestants, I think they didn't get enough time to show off Austria and all the strange things the host-country always do. And did Conchita even sing the winning song of last year? I also think a lot of the contestants this year were good, which is strange, because they were songs I'd listen to in my spare time. Not the kind of crazy Eurovision-songs we're so used to. At least the voting was exciting, they sort of mixed it up so it was hard to understand who'd win the thing. That and the fact that Australia was a contestant this year, was probably the highlights in my opinion. I did also really enjoy Belgium, because he reminded me of a genius child who is a serial killer and no one can frame him for his murders because there's no evidence. I told Monchita this, and she said "so you like him because he reminds you of a serial killer?". Yes, apparently. I'm a bit sad that the weather doesn't seem like it's supposed to reach a peak this summer. It's like I've gotten used to ridiculous warm weather, but I'm going to work most of the summer anyway, like I always do. It's Sunday, and I need to clean my bedroom, exercise and stuff. Boring mundane things. Oh well. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar