tirsdag 19. mai 2015

all along you'd be in my bed, make me crazy, make me want you more

When Thursday came around, and I seemingly suffered a bit of a break down, my go-to fix was actually One Direction. I was very surprised, because I thought I'd stopped. I've become so used to using One Direction to procrastinate, but I haven't for the past months, so it was a surprise to realise that I needed a bit of 1D. I did really enjoy the Dodgeball skit on The Late Late Show with James Corden. I really enjoy it when they're with someone they really know, because they're so much more comfortable, naturally. I just watched the trailer for The Scorch Trials, and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been missing watching Dylan O'Brien's face outside of my dreams, ha. I told my belieber friend that I was happy with my work today. It's not like I was hugely productive, but I did more than I had expected. My neighbour has officially cut down the tree(s) outside my window, and it feels so strange. It's been there for all the years I've lived in this house. I told my sister that I need to get new curtains. My bedroom face the road, which means basically anyone can look inside my big window. So that's great for when you want to flash people-- only I don't want that. But I'd also like to not have curtains at all. I guess you can't always have it all. Eurovision is on, the first semifinal, so I might watch that before bed. Bonne nuit! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar