lørdag 16. mai 2015

standing in the eye of the storm, my eyes start to roam to the curl of your lips

I woke up today feeling a bit like I'd had a few glasses of whiskey yesterday. I can assure you I did not! I'm not one for a nightcap. I did a bit of pampering today for tomorrow, but mostly because I was feeling shitty. Apparently the weather isn't going to be great tomorrow, and I have to admit that this year's celebration feels a bit like one of the things I'm crossing off my to-do list. I don't know if it's just because it's Sunday tomorrow, or if it's the thesis hanging over me. Probably the latter, which I've worked a tiny bit on today. I spoke to Ale today, and we ended the call saying we we're going to work on our thesis. Hopefully she did more than what I've done. It really sucks when you feel like you've accomplished nothing. But I know I've had a good day despite feeling unwell. My nephews (my goodness, first time for plural!!) are adorable. I've seen snippits of nephew numero uno holding nephew numero dos, and it makes me really happy because he seems to be really intrigued. I really can't wait to visit! Been reading a lot of X-Men fan fiction as of late. It's strange to me, because I'm not usually one for that kind of genre, but I'm always open to things. Is it too early to go to bed? Damnit! I just realised I've only eaten one bar of chocolate today. I fail at eating chocolate on Saturdays. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar