tirsdag 5. mai 2015

I see it every day you hide the truth behind your eyes. Honestly, there’s no need for you to hide. Talk to me, can’t you see? I’m on your side.


There was a hugfest on the train to school today. Well, not really, but it might as well have been. We were all sharing personal space with each other, and I'm not even exaggerating one bit. I can't remember seeing the train so full to the brim. The bus, yes, but not the train. Despite standing right by the door, I was afraid I wouldn't get out because there were just no space to go. So I kindly asked the man in front of me if he could move a bit so I'd get out. And well, here I am, at school, as always. It was very tempting to stay in bed this morning, to just stay at home and laze around. I personally think I've been good, working at the thesis throughout the weekend, and not only at school. So I thought to myself that "I deserve a break". But when I've decided to do something, I almost never budge, so school it was. Sometimes I feel like I get dressed to go to school, but when I get to school, I dress down again. If I'd have my way, I'd be sitting here in my pj's. But the moment I sit down, I unbutton my button(s) on my trousers/jeans/shorts. Most of the time I remember buttoning it again, but as I had a shit day yesterday, of course I forgot. I should mention that I wore a bit of a crop jumper, so I'm pretty sure I was sat with my buttons unbuttoned visible for everyone to see. So that's great. Ought to admit that I had a laugh at myself after the mortification was faded. That's the nice thing about taking the train, because most people are just strangers. And even if you humiliate yourself in front of people, you probably won't ever see them again. That being said, I've started to recognise people I take the bus and train with, so whenever they're not there, I feel like something is wrong. I'm pretty sure I usually take the bus with my neighbour too, I've just never greeted him, never introduced myself. So, you know, sometimes we stand awkwardly side by side. If I were to make a short film it would probably be about the commute and different people. Anyway, I lost my first Wordfeud game in years, but I thanked for the game, as I wasn't that disappointed. I mean I figured it would happen, but I got my hopes up around the end. Before bed yesterday I read this very good fan fiction about unhealthy communication in relationship. It was a lot of angst and probably just what I needed to end my day. It also made me realise I've missed reading angst that makes my insides hurt. I still wonder why my insides does that, why can something I read make actual pain? Anyway, I have things to write, so good day, as Bilbo Baggins says. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar