lørdag 23. mai 2015

when I saw you on that stage, I shiver with the look you gave

Been playing around with my glitter pens as you can see. They were gifted to me, mostly as a joke I think. They're One Direction glittery pens, and prior to a few days ago, I had not used them despite having them for what feels like years. But I've been using them when editing my thesis, and yesterday I decided to have a break to do some drawing. I'm obsessed now, everything just looks really nice when it's glittery, I think. I listened to Fearne Cotton's last show yesterday, and it's so strange to me, how BBC Radio 1 seems to be having this huge remake or summat. Everybody's changing and I don't feel right. It was really good though, some tears, and very lovely messages from a lot of different artists. Coldplay and Tom Odell wrote songs for her, others covered songs for her. It was lovely. I also realised that Olly, lead singer of Years & Years is dating Neil from Clean Bandit. It was coz Olly had posted a picture of them urging the Irish to vote yes to the marriage referendum (basically voting yes for all genders to be allowed to marry each other). I totally ship them, they seem so cute together, ah. It seems like Ireland is saying yes, so that's really great. I mean, people travelled home from loads of places just to vote, which I thought was so incredibly awesome. I decided to sleep in today. It's the first time in weeks I've not had an alarm on, and my dad came barging in around 9 am. Said: "we're going to the store". Usually I think I'd decline, but instead I groggily rolled out of bed and got dressed in record time. My sister drove us, which was slightly strange. It doesn't matter if she's gotten her license, my dad's still very much "do this, don't do that". I imagine it'll last forever (not). I've not sat in a car for what seems like ages, so it's always a bit strange. Also, I've not joined in on a family shopping day for ages either, and we went to a grocery store I'm not completely familiar with. Whilst my dad was looking at a coffee machine, I went to find what I wanted, and my sister went her own way. It's Eurovision tonight, so we're going to make food and snacks for it, I think. I'm excited! But for now I have to do some editing on my thesis, then I might go outside to enjoy the sun for a bit. Lols, looking at what I've written now, all of the artists I mention are British. Is it hard to guess what I favour? Good weekend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar