onsdag 20. mai 2015

used to talk, drinking to the night

11:11. It's not that I don't want to talk to you, I just don't know what to talk about. When we first changed windows in this house, I didn't have curtains for days. And my bed was directly beneath my window. I remember being in bed, just staring at the gorgeous starry nights through my big windows. I wish I'd taken a few pictures then, but you know, I didn't. I think these past days, maybe last week, I realised that I'm nearing the end of writing my thesis. It's both a relief, and a stressor, as my belieber friend said today. I don't feel ready to become a nurse, but when are you ever really ready for anything? I can't say I was very productive at school today, but I'm still one step closer to finishing, even if it's just a baby step. I'm going to blame it on Sugar, because we spent a lot of time just talking, catching up perhaps. Sally stopped by for a bit to say hello. People always know where to find us, as we're always at the same table. My belieber friend and I enjoyed some ice cream, sitting at the steps to the royal house. It's a really wonderful view, and it doesn't hurt when the weather is really great. Whilst waiting at the underground (I had some minutes to spare before I needed to get to my train) with my belieber friend, we saw a bunch of people seemingly about to bicycle somewhere. On Monday I saw a bunch of people in tennis gear, both in the city, and when I got home (we've got a few tennis courts close by my house). It feels like different days are dedicated to different sports. Maybe it is? Probably not. As of the past few days, I've been obsessed with If You Ever Want To Be In Love by James Bay; the live version, of course. Marble asked me the other week, if I could choose anyone to replace Sam Smith's spot at the festival we're attending, who would it be? I said that nobody could ever replace Sam Smith, there's just no one like him. But I'd like James Bay, only I don't think he's very popular in Norway yet. And as if she was trying to prove my point, Marble said: "who is James Bay?". Along with Hozier, he's one of my favourite "new" artists. Speaking of music and "new", Years & Years continue to make music to my tastes. Heard Shine yesterday, was it? And jeez, Olly is so bloody good liveNiall Horan played some golf today, and it's very interesting to see what he chooses to do with the days he's got off. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but a month ago, or so, he went overseas just to caddy for Rory McIlroy. Obviously, I realise it's a big opportunity for him, but it also makes me wonder about him. It's funny because in This Is Us, Harry and Liam talks about if Zayn weren't in the band. They say: "Niall would have to be the mysterious one". And I've always thought that he already is. It's much easier to "read" Zayn than Niall. An enigma, he is. I'm a bit sad as I've realised I won't get to see the newest addition to my family when I initially had wanted to. It's hard for me to no prioritize family some times, because they mostly always come first. But, I guess sometimes you just have to wait. Lynx tells me that nephew numero uno is quite enchanted with nephew numero dos, and I'm not surprised. He's always been interested in babies, used to point them out, used to go look at them, even strangers. He's also a very caring 3-year old, so I think he'll be an amazing older brother. It's weird because they've got the same age gap as Monchita and I. Goodnight, I must go to bed soon. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar