mandag 4. mai 2015

yours is the face, that makes my body burn

I can't remember ever meeting a person who I wanted to hit to the ground. I don't consider myself a malicious person, nor will I probably ever hit someone with the intention to injure (unless it's self defence of course). But today I met a person who made me blind with rage, and I spent an hour fuming. Had I been a cartoon, there would be smoke from my ears. I rather suspect my rage had something to do with my upcoming period. My hormones are in a disarray. Kiwi told me once that I do in fact get mood swings. However, I still think it was right for me to be angry. It's important that, acknowledging your emotions for what they are. "Your feelings are valid. You have every right to feel whatever emotion you want. You aren’t being dramatic. You aren’t over exaggerating. You’re feeling. And that’s okay". I feel like I've just been feeding my anger because I read a fan fiction which made me angry. It wasn't intentional, it just happened to trigger more anger. I have to isolate myself from media, probably. I'm going to try to channel my anger into working on my thesis. But before I leave, I'd like you to read this little piece about how men benefit from women being afraid of saying no. Read it, and think of it the next time you say yes/no to someone. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar