fredag 29. mai 2015

sit at the desk, look at the screen, think about the girl you could have been

I saw this picture the other day, and I read the caption. I thought (and still think) it's the most wonderful thing I've seen in a long time. What's so special about it? Nothing, really. Maybe that's it, maybe the special part is that it's so easy to relate. I don't know what it is, but I know I'd check out an exhibition with these kind of pictures with captions. I love the caption: "This is Charlie and she's in love". I am mesmerized. Anyway I went to school today, though I hadn't planned to, because I realised I needed to go to the library in order to finish my reference list. Although we did more work than talking, it was nice being in the company of Kiwi. Well, Kiwi did a lot of work, whereas I finished a fan fiction. However, I did actually end up doing a few bits and bobs that needed to be done, so I'm happy anyway. We strolled through the city for a bit, procrastinating-- neither of us wanted to go home because it'd mean we had to work on our thesis'. It was lovely, albeit the amount of people. I've been home for maybe two hours, but not done anything on my thesis. Instead I chose to clean the living room. My brother left for his trip today, and I almost only clean when the house is empty. I am going to spend the next hour editing, then I am probably going to make some spagbol for my sister and I. Tonight I'm also going to watch television! The Voice is on. Exciting things are happening, people. Good weekend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar