torsdag 14. januar 2016

Can't keep my hands to myself. I mean I could, but why would I want to?

I've recently gotten into make-up again. I've got these period of times I'm into it, and then I'm mostly not. That being said, you'll probably never see me with full-on make-up. That's because I don't feel comfortable with it, never have been. I've always had a strange feeling of not wanting to mask myself, because it makes me feel like I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. It's just one of those things that's always bothered me and myself. Anyway, I've been watching make-up related videos on Youtube with actual interest, rather than just watching videos as a background distraction. I just find it really fascinating. It must be the reason why I've been clicking home new make-up lately. I'm pretty sure I dreamt about getting our passports back, and the person who sent it back had added a cute little note. I was so happy. Hopefully they get back safely. It's like 56 days until we leave, which is bloody crazy. I just had a little moment of panic, because I have no idea what to bring along. It seems like these next 56 days will consist of me longing for that warmth. Imagine getting a tan! Beach days, swimming, lazing around. It's like my favourite things. Yesterday I was exercising, and I'm still really trying to manage a proper handstand. So I've started trying to lift my own bodyweight whilst breathing properly. Realised my arms weren't that great, so I did a bit of weight lifting. I'm not expecting to manage it within the year even, but it's nice, working towards that goal. I didn't actually cry yesterday, and I did get slightly better. But I had dizzy spells. However, I think I had a pretty good night of sleep. Woke up a few times, but not nearly as much as I did the other days. I felt satisfied when I woke up, which is important. Another obsession of mine as of late has to be Midsomer Murders. Mr. Barnaby has charmed his way into my life. I think I'm going to attempt making a banana bread today. Hopefully it goes well this time around. Tomorrow, and for the rest of this weekend, I've got night shifts. I really dislike night shifts, and I've actually been dreading these shifts since December! It gets on my nerves that I keep thinking about them so much, because it really is a waste of time. It'd be easier to just skip night shifts all along, but my motto is to do more of the things you find difficult. It's like facing your fears, isn't it? Right, I'm going to try enjoying the rest of this day. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar