søndag 24. januar 2016

too busy to rest my soul

One of the good things I forgot to mention yesterday was warmer temperatures. I got to walk outside with no hat without feeling like I was going to freeze my head off. This picture is a perfect representation of my current mornings. Water, a cup of tea, vitamins, cough drops and some lotion. The latter is a new addition to my life. I am a big fan of Soap & Glory righteous butter hand lotion and body butter. I swear to the hand lotion, because it's the only thing that works for me. Once I forgot to bring with me a tube of the hand lotion, and I travelled to a place where they didn't sell it, so I tried so many different lotions. My hands have never been as bad as at that time. I've never tried the body lotion, because I've always gone for the body butter. However, I've been wanting to try something lighter. I'm a fan of adding moister to my bod, if you didn't know. So far it's really good! The handball match yesterday was the best I've seen of the boys (err, men). Great teamwork, good timing, great defence and offence. It was a joy to watch, though all the noise the Polish audience made was really tiring. I really dislike when the audience does that, and that goes for when the crowd is Norwegian too. It's not very sportsmanlike, and it takes away a lot of the fun to it, I think. Oh well. It was a surprising match, because I did expect the Polish team to win. I've not been watching Norwegian mens handball before the Champions League, and my impression has always been that we're not that great of a team. But shit, there's a reason for why I've continued watching the lads. I'm really enjoying reading Quiet by Susan Cain, I've never been this excited by a book that's not just fiction. I'm really in the mood to go to the museum, see a bit of art. Which I suspect is a bit inspired by the book. But maybe that's what I'll be doing the upcoming week. I've got the evening shift today, and I'm crossing my fingers that it'll go well, and maybe is a bit less busy than yesterday. But for now I'm going to enjoy the little time I have left before I have to get ready. Happy Sunday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar