tirsdag 26. januar 2016

You and me got a whole lot of history. So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

This was supposed to be my week of relaxation, time off. But thus far it's been busy. Yesterday I gave my belieber friend a tour round my little "town", and I bought this lovely hat at the mall. It's blue, it's really simple-- what more could I ask for? I bought it because I'm intending to bring it along on travels so I can protect my face from sunrays. But also cause it's pretty. When I got home, I sat down to watch the handball match, which I don't think I want to comment on. I was tense, and on the verge of crying. In fact, I'm pretty sure I shed a tear around the end. Thank god I don't (currently) have any heart diseases (does this count as a jinx?). I was pisssssssssssssed for a long while after the match, but it slowly disappeared. I have a temper, and I can hold a grudge. Best if you don't piss me off with other words. This morning I woke up around 8.30 am. I went to exchange NOK into GBP for the visa application, and I ended up chatting with the lady who worked at the exchange about my travel plans. Then I went to my local post office, where I sent my passport away once again. The lady at the cash registrer recognized me immediately, and once again I was chatting about my travels, and the scary part about sending away your passport. Next stop was the hospital so I could get another round of vaccines. I've never gotten a prescription for anything, not that I can remember anyway, so going to the pharmacy to get my vaccines was an interesting experience. Also, did you know it's bloody expensive? Well, I'll always pay for my health. I got my vaccines taken by the same lady I've met the past times, and we were chatting about my travels and whatnot. The last stop of the day was the library, where I picked out two travel books. It's 44 days 'till we leave, and I've not planned one thing I want to do, apart from seeing the public transport in Singapore. I was going to start planning today, but I want to finish reading Quiet by Susan Cain before I start immersing myself in anything else. Oh, and I've also paid off my debt today. It's weird, paying a couple hundred thousands NOK from your account. On a whole different note, I just watched One Direction's music video for History. I was just browsing through my Youtube, when it popped up. And my god, it's glorious. It is a look back at all the things that's happened in the past years. I'm really glad they haven't cut Zayn out, as if pretending he never was there. A lot of the clips made me snort, like Niall and Harry going for a wee in the same toilet and being caught by the camera. And Niall in his glasses and shirt is honestly killing me. But most importantly, the video tugs on my heart in a good way. One Direction mostly always automatically puts a smile on my face. I always feel it, after watching a video, that my jaw aches from grinning at my computer screen. Admittedly their absence has left a little void, and the other week I saw an updated picture of Niall in the first time for a month or so, and I nearly wheezed. So it was perfect timing. Now I'm going to rewatch it and smile some more. If you can, do something that makes you happy. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar