fredag 29. januar 2016

you're a place that I can go to, a face I couldn't live without

Yesterday I wore my new coat and my new blue hat. I felt slightly strange, I'm not really a hat-person. Sadly it was a bit too windy, as I sometimes was afraid it'd fly away from my head. So I took it off a bit after I'd been walking outside. Did pop it on again when I was at the museum though, because it's pretty chilly inside museums. I was sat on a bench in the dark with my hat on, watching a digital portrait. I imagine that from the outside, I could have looked a bit ominous. I went to Samtidsmuseet and Arkitekturmuseet in Oslo. I wasn't as inspired as I'd hoped, and I think it's because I lean more towards paintings than anything else. However, I did learn a few things, and last time I was at Arkitekturmuseet, they we're renovating, so parts were closed off. Walking from the museums, I spotted two places that intrigued me. One was what I think is painting classes and something else. It was just a sheet of paper stuck to a door that lead inside an alley. I was intrigued, because I sort of want to do a pottery class. Not sort of, I want to. I just have to find time for it. The other spotting was a cafe called Pastel De Nata. I think it said something about Portuguese, and I immediately thought: empanadas? I was on the phone with my belieber friend at this moment, so I only tried to memorize the name so I could do some research when I had time. I ended up doing the research in bed before I went to sleep. And I only had around 5% battery. They mostly do pastries, but according to their website, they make a chicken empanada. To be fair, I would also like to taste all the pastries. It is definitely a place to stop by for me this year. Maybe I'll drag Oyster along. There's actually a lot of places around this area I find intriguing. It sounds like I spend a lot of time here, which I can't say I do. But then again, I probably do. Sugar and my belieber friend asked me how often I visit museums, and I wanted to say not that often. But I'm probably one of those citizens whose above the average visit-count. I went to a museum(s) in June, July, August, September, November and now. That's what I can remember, and that's definitely above average. Anyway, I met up with Sugar and my belieber friend, and we ate at Burrito Project, because I wanted to try something new. It's not something you should eat at a first date, I commented. But other than that, it's a go! I really want to find a proper Mexican restaurant. Agh, I've not had breakfast yet, and all I've gone on about here, is food. Today I really need to continue reading Quiet by Susan Cain. It needs to be done within Tuesday, and I've had all the time. But I didn't start on it before last week, and then I've been preoccupied with other things (excuses, excuses). And then I'm going to watch handball this evening. I have a feeling it's not going to end well, but we'll see. Alright. Gonna go get some grub, finally. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar