onsdag 4. juli 2012

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

About a week ago, my dad asked me if I wanted an iPhone for my birthday. If you knew me, you would know that I kind of hate iPhone. Well, no, I don't hate them. I just find them quite non-practical. I mean, they break all the time. I can imagine that a future fact will be: every second, an iPhone screen breaks. Plus they don't even fit into your pockets (jeans, trousers, etc). So I said no thanks. My mum then proceeded to shout "Ah, you should know that all teenagers want these days are money". Which is kind of true, but I just shrugged it off. But I did kind of want a new phone. As much as I love my lovely and old phone, it is at it's ending point. Some of the buttons refuse to work at times, and I'm sick of deleting messages because "you don't have enough space". But when my dad came to my room yesterday and handed me an iPhone, I just had to laugh. Things that are positive with an iPhone however, is that I have more space, I can sometimes use it as a camera when I forget my camera, I can check my Twitter-feed .. and listen to music? Although .. I do have my iPod. I don't mind iPod, or iPad - I just don't really like iPhone. So I guess it's going to become a hate/love relationship with my phone. Great. I'm going to name it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar